Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a Momma thing

Owen, at his current stage is really into his Momma. :) Most of the time it is wonderful! I love that he can come and get me.
Around dinner prep, I have to say it is a bit difficult as he clings to my legs. But like all people tell me, I am sure I will miss it someday!
His fingers and his Momma...
Also if I bend down and ask Owen for a hug, I GET ONE! It is SO SO precious. This is definitely something I don't want to end...the hugs from my two kiddos!

Me (a bit rough in the early morning) and my sweet boy.
Love you little guy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jae Davis said...

Nothing wrong with a boy loving his Mom, Gi! ;) Justis, football pads and all, held my hand from the field to the minivan after football practice a couple weeks ago. A middle-schooler (also a football player) did a double-take and kind of chuckled, but Justis didn't care. My first reaction was to tell him he shouldn't hold my hand at the football field. Then I was like, "If this handsome little man in his football uniform wants to hold my hand, who am I to stop him!?" :) Aren't we so blessed to have little boys to love, as well as little girls? Enjoy, Gi!