Thursday, January 13, 2011

journaling-Three things that frustrate the be-ge-bers out of me!

1.-As I enter our receipts into the budget on the computer and I can't find the date to record the transaction, Agg! Every receipts placement of the date is different. (but glad to the ability to buy things)

2.-Getting into bed with cold feet. It seems if my feet never warm up- then I can't fall asleep quickly. Oh, how I desperately want to fall asleep quickly! (but glad to have a comfy bed to sleep in)

3.-If the floors are dirty. For some reason I can't stand dirty floors. If we wore our shoes inside then it wouldn't be an issue. But we don't, so the dirt stays outside! *side note, we have two kids...yeah, the floors will always need swept way to many times a day! (and glad to have two little kids even if the floors stay dirty!)

No comments: