Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I want to remember

Watching Katie dance and spin around the kitchen, with her hands held high, singing at the top of her lungs, "Like a Lion" by David Crowder.

holding Owen while we dance around the kitchen...him not wanting me to put him down and his snuggling.

experiencing the joy of playing/dancing with my kids at this stage, of them wanting me to be around and watch them!

If you haven't heard the song, give it a chance. I love the words. I don't understand all what it means, but it is true that our God is alive and well. Go dance for a few!


Verse:
Let love explode and bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To see a revolution somehow.
Let love explode and bring the dead to life
A love so bold
To bring a revolution somehow

Pre- chorus
Now I'm lost in your freedom
This world I'll overcome.

Chorus:
My God is not dead
He's surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

Verse 2:
Let hope arise and make the darkness hide
My faith is dead
I need a resurrection somehow

Bridge:
Let Heaven roar and fire fall
come shake the ground
with the sound of revival
(repeat however long he does i lost track)

1 comment:

Robin Muse said...

Oh, this post makes me happy, Gippers! I was just thinking this afternoon as I was folding laundry with Evy in her swing and Catie Beth playing creatively with random things from around the house, "I just love this phase of life, and it is going way too quickly!" We MUST cherish every moment of these fleeting days.