Saturday, June 26, 2010

Easter Eggs in June




I bought this kit to dye Easter Eggs this past Easter Holiday and well, we didn't get to it until now! Katie has repeatedly pulled this out of the drawer begging to do it and I just haven't had the energy to get it all set up. But on Thursday Katie woke up from her nap and I surprised her having it all ready to go. It was a blast! Katie did a terrific job putting them in the dye and fixing the faces upon them. And as you can tell, Owen woke up while we were doing the eggs and didn't seem to mind playing by himself! It was a great activity (We even had a mini art class about mixing colors) and I think next holiday season I will buy two and save it as an fun activity later in the year again. Plus, who doesn't want some deviled eggs for a picnic in the summer. Yumm!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: