Saturday, October 23, 2010

Amazing...

It is amazing what comes out of the mouth of our three year old! Here are a few things we have heard this week.

Mom, I want to go see Catie Beth.
Okay.
She lives in Africa.
Really?
Yes, and that is where Walmart is too. Catie Beth and I live in Africa and we are going to Walmart today.
Okay have fun. I didn't know Walmart was so far away!

Katie, Owen can't have any chips.
Why?
Well, he doesn't have enough teeth.
But I do?
Yes, you can have chips, just make sure you chew them up carefully.
I will chew carefully. I have 55 teeth and that is why I can have chips. And you and Daddy have 55 teeth too!

Katie, do you want to pray tonight at bedtime?
Yes!
Okay you can start and I will finish.
Dear Jesus, I don't have ANYTHING to pray about.
Katie, is there anything you can be thankful for?
Dear Lord, thank you for...........(and she pretty much listed the entire world).

1 comment:

Joy said...

she is so cute. I can't wait til augustine starts talking. thanks for sharing.