Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Journaling-I love that...

right now Katie and Owen are peacefully playing together-at least for a bit. :)

it is finally fall and I can make pumpkin things (chowder, muffins, pie) out of Indian River Pumpkins.

I can make delicious applesauce while the apples are fresh.

it is still warm outside to enjoy going on walks and playing in the sunshine.

that Owen just turned one!! (a happy birthday blog to come soon!)

Justin, for a surprise, bought me deep orange roses.

we are all healthy.

I get to go to Pottery Barn for a free consultation in decorating tonight! (check out their catalog and sign up for yours too!)

Jesus, the King of the Universe, loves me and by His strength I can make it each and everyday. And that the Cross is enough to ponder all day long. -That He would die for me, knowing what a HUGE sinner I am and still He followed the will of the Father. Whew...I NEED to repeat this everyday. I NEED JESUS.

we had a great time in Kansas seeing just about everyone possible! We saw about 70 people in one week. :) WOW!

No comments: