Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random thoughts

Why is it that by the time we leave for Church we realize our coffee hasn't been drank. I guess it shows how crazy Sunday mornings can be. I keep asking myself, shouldn't these mornings be calm, quiet and a time to enjoy being a family-going on a quick walk or baking something delicious for a special treat? Instead they are spent rushing around and around and around just trying to leave on time! Ahhh....at least I am thankful for to go cups for coffee and that the body of Christ shows love for even the craziest of us all.
Just washed Owen's crocks in the dish washer. They did come super clean just like the flip flops do when we wash them in there. But do you notice something strange? Yep the top shoe shrunk down to a ity bity size. Weird.

I have taken a lot of photos since we started Picasa and this blog. 21,054 to be exact.

I am super stubborn when it comes to air conditioning. Don't get me wrong it is a wonderful invention! But if we can have the windows open then we will. But it is strange that it is Oct. 28th and the windows are open-ahhh, BUT we are sweating. It was almost 90 degrees yesterday and in the mid 80's today! Still I am thankful to have the breeze blowing through.

I still haven't sold the rocking chair. I am now thinking about who or what ministry might use a wonderful comfortable rocking chair. Maybe I will check with a girls home or something of the sort. I would love it to get used and enjoyed.

We are getting our 1/4 side of beef today! Wahoooooooo. :)

Should we travel somewhere as a family for Thanksgiving? Thinking of doing something just the four of us. But where or what?

Off to do my quiet time. Thankful for the written Word. There is hope, peace and joy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Joy said...

perhaps pregnancy support services could use a rocking chair to give to a new mom? Just a thought... where do you get your beef? I love reading your thoughts :)