Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Journaling-I've had it..

So I went shopping, or tried to go shopping. I couldn't decide on anything. I couldn't find the right accessory. I don't know how this clothing thing works. I promise I am trying! I have now decided to shop for ME in Katie's section-ha! I love their little clothes. Okay so I am kidding about wearing her stuff. But anyway...I am going to try again. But anyone want to go with me or be my personal shopper? Just buy some stuff and send it to my house! I know what I want, I just can't seem to find it. Linen skirt, boots, tights/leggings, necklace, earrings, belt, cardigans and a few shirts to layer. I also need some tan pant like slacks, but simple enough to wear with the kids. Shopping is just one of those things that gets me in a tizy!
And on a great side note-Joy, my friend that is now in Scotland sent me TONS of emails with photos of clothes and why they were good ones to look at buying. She is a dream come true-what great help. So I am not needing ideas, I just need to implement them! SO THANKS JOY for the help. I WILL get to H & M to see what they have, and J Crew and a few other stores. And if you ever want to check out a super blog...check hers out! It is filled with great insight and she has a great heart to learn.

Off to do dishes, oh joy.

2 comments:

Joy said...

you are sweet. if you can wait til we get to the states, we are arriving Nov. 15th, I can help you then. And, I am terrible at nutrition- did I tell you my kombucha molded, yuck! We all are blessed in different ways, praise the Lord for the body of Christ! p.s. I will reply to your email soon :)

Allison said...

How about Down East Basics? I LOVE their stuff and it's reasonably priced....check it out.

www.downeastbasics.com