Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thankful

Thankful. Thankful for a date night with my husband. Thankful that the kids had a great time with Rachael and Hannah our sitters. Thankful that our sitters decided to give up their Friday night for us. Thankful to live in town and try out restaurants around our house. Thankful for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Thankful for cool fall evenings. Thankful for this season in our life. Thankful to do life with you, my love!

And below...we tried Chubbys Tacos. A good alternative to Chipolte, though not much really compares to Chipolte-its our favorite hands down. But Chubbys is good. Much different the the lime rice and spicy chicken at Chipolte. They have different salsas on their salsa bar. The queso was good. And my tacos were yummy. It tasted a bit more like a 'normal' Mexican restaurant with the simple beans and rice.

And I stole this photo from Lindsey. Just wanted to remember my Pumpkin Spice Latte-Delicious!

1 comment:

Joy said...

aren't dates the best? I love pumpkin spice lattes too, they are awesome! I've never heard of chubby's or chipolte- are they pretty local, you'll have to let us know! you guys look super cute.